Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm proud of this Finish!

 I was going to do a scrappy border in my Feature Fabric but due to circumstances beyond my control
 (see here)
I had to do a Quick Finish so I ended up putting 5" borders on instead.

I really Love how this Quilt turned out.
 This is the first ever Quilt along  
 I've participated in that I have actually finished on time.

I have other Quilt Along's still languishing in the UFO pile
 so this is a huge milestone for me.

I choose my edge to edge pattern because the feature fabric I used for the Quilt is Just Wing It by Mo Mo.
This fabric is all about Butterflies,
so my Quilting consists of leaves and Butterflies

It has taken all weekend but now I'm Ready for SuperNova...


My newest Bundle of Joy...

This is Modern Workshop By Oliver + S
Now to dig out Hope Valley and prepare myself to cut it up....
img053

5 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Wonderful finish - love it!

Seams Sew Together said...

Looks Beautiful Linda!

Amelia said...

It's gorgeous Linda! I love the quilting too! I'm having issues with my sewing machine at the moment and am thinking of getting mine longarm quilted so that I can meet my deadline (baby niece is coming soon :)

Amy said...

Gorgeous colors.

Leila said...

I love it! I watched the Single Girl QAL and was amazed at how many templates there were. How did you keep them in order? Great job. It is beautiful.

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails