Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm doin' a Happy Dance...

Thank You to everyone for helping choose my background!

I Love It...
Now did the fact that I have said on a number of occasions that purple is my Favorite colour sway you into the decision?


This is all I thought I was going to be able to show today,

 I had a few fights with my single girl quilt...

  But I became a friend to my unpicker...



I'm doin' a Happy Dance...
Now on to the borders, mmmm what to do...

     Back with more soon!


img053

3 comments:

Janet said...

Love the purple. It's stunning. (But I'm a purple freak)

Poppyprint said...

Way to go Linda!!! Thanks for my jelly roll - it arrived the other day, which I thought was pretty speedy!

Amy said...

very nice, I think the purple is very nice,Amy

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails