Friday, April 2, 2010

It's a Good Friday



Today I have finished the Binding on my Merry & Bright Jelly Roll Quilt.
This quilt was made for Xmas 2009 so I'm not that late :)
It's made using Jelly Roll strips only.
One full Jelly Roll of Merry & Bright and 1/2 a Cherry Red Moda Plain Jelly Roll for the Sashing,Borders and Binding.

The backing of my quilt is made up of leftovers, this is the first pieced backing I have done, and I'm very happy with it.
I have quilted it with a holly and berry design.


Kelli my sis n law and I made a pact that this was the year for ufo's to be gone,we also said no more buying of fabric unless we finished a project. (Oops,I have failed that part)
So I can happily say that I have finished another project, only __ left to go!
Too scared to count!
Now I'm off to do Block 3 of the quilt along.
Linda
xxx

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Looks gorgeous! You be "allowed" to buy heaps of fabric soon! : )

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails