Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hexagon Blocks Together!

Hexagons for the Quilt Along are together so I have caught up with everyone else.

I was also sucked in with P.S I Quilts Pinwheel Sampler Quilt.
When I saw the finished Quilt I decided to join in,only 12 weeks late!!!!!!

This Fabric is Woodstock,I simply Adore the Bright Colours.

Well I have pieced 8 blocks (only 8 to go) with a deadline of two weeks to have the top together,quilted and binding on.


Block 1 #1

Block 1 #2

Block 2 #1

Block 2 #2

Block 3 #1

Block 3 #2

Block 4 #1

Block 4 #2
I know I'm mad, but I also like a Challenge,Let's see how I go!

Linda xx

1 comment:

Seams Sew Together said...

Love your pinwheel and jelly roll blocks I wanted to join in the pinwheel quilt along but I knew I would run out of time. Love your fabrics!!
Hugs
Mandy

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails