Sunday, July 29, 2012

Missing in Action...

Sorry I have been missing in action for the last few weeks, I have been working on a lot of different things and achieving nothing.

Do you ever have weeks like that?
I have delivered two more Quilts to the local quilt store for sale so that has taken up a bit of time and have been working on a third for them.
Here are the three quilts.
Post and Rail made from Simply Colour by V & Co
Fabric is Sweet Divinity by Quilted Fish
Fabric is Butterfly Fling by Me and My Sister
I have finished quilting my mother’s Sweet Garden that she has made out of Terrain and it is so pretty, now I just have to quilt mine made out of Vintage modern. I am going to a retreat at the end of the month and would like to use it then on my bed because it is a great size and should keep me toasty whilst having something for show and tell!
If you would like to see more of my day to day quilting and things then come and join me on Instagram! If you’re like me you will be hooked!
This is my little girl getting cuddles during the Olympic telecast last night, nothing better than snuggling in a quilt!
ladybugquilting

2 comments:

Susan said...

What a sweet dog! And you have been very busy... 4 quilts! Fantastic!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Beautiful quilts - especially the Sweet Divinity!

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails