Sunday, July 8, 2012

I have a Crush...

I finally have my hands on some Tula Pink The Birds and the Bees Fabric.
 Tula is definitely one of my favourite designers.
Love that her ranges have lots of 'critters' in them...
Some are hidden amongst other objects...
 As you can see I have a ‘little’ stash of Tula but now that I have a nice selection I think I might use all three ranges in the one Quilt. I adore the Dream Weaver Quilt in Tula’s book if you are unsure of the quilt here it is courtesy of Emma at Ballarat Patchwork
 (Best Patchwork shop in Australia IMHO)
I have finished another Quilt, binding on just the hand sewing to go....
I will be spending the rest of the day on the couch with a needle in hand.

Life is good!
ladybugquilting

1 comment:

Isisjem said...

Tula is so cool - love this fabric and that quilt would be perfect for using some Tula beauties!

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails