Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kaleidoscope QAL

Elizabeth over at Don't call me Betsy is hosting a Quilt Along.
YAY!!!!!
This year is quickly  becoming my 'Year of the Quilt Along'
but since I have finished all of my other QAL's on time I can start another. Right?!?
Anyway she is doing a Kaleidoscope Quilt, but you probably worked that out already considering the name of the QAL!
This Quilt is one I have always wanted to make so there's no better time.



It's great fun joining QAL's with a Bunch of People, they help keep your motivation high.

 So make sure you join in if you can!!!

Not sure on my fabric choose yet, but I will let you know when I do.

Well I must get off the computer I have a Daylesford Craft experience to get to!

Talk soon,
ladybugquilting

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog today :o) So excited for this new quilt a long too!! Your quilts are just lovely!

Shanna

Michelle @ The Crafty Little Fox said...

Hi Linda. Hope you had a good time in Daylesford. It was good to see you and Bev again. Hopefully we will get to sit at the same table again next year. Do you quilt other people's quilts?

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails