Sunday, February 12, 2012

Good Fortune...

This is a Baby Quilt that I have finished recently...
I used Elizabeth Hartman's Charm Pack Baby Quilt Pattern,
 super quick and easy.

The Binding will be dark purple, gosh I love that there are so many Purples around at the moment, now I can indulge my love for them!

It's going to added to the waiting to be bound pile which is slowly shrinking due to the cooler weather we are having recently...yay!

There is nothing worse than binding in the heat.



I have finally finished my Owl Quilt, in the lovely Sunkissed Fabric.
I showed a picture of it loaded on the Gammill, but now you get to see the whole thing!

I'm also finding it very difficult to not cut into this at the moment...
One Very Beautiful Layer Cake.

I'm tossing up between two patterns, when I pick one Vintage Modern will be getting the chop.

Something else I got this week.
Domestic Bliss, looking forward to removing the plastic on this bundle...


ladybugquilting

No comments:

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails