Sunday, January 22, 2012

I've been Sunkissed...

This weekend has been very productive...
This is a customers quilt made in Sunkissed Fabric
I stippled all over and between the little flags,

It's such a Cute Quilt!!!


Seeing this one finished I dragged out my
 Sunkissed Quilt with the Applique Owl on it, that I made months ago and decided to free-motion allover...

Close ups...
 

I tried to mimic some of the Fabric in my Design...


I used the yummy spot for the backing...


Here's my 2nd Swoon Block, 
I did a little each night after work this week , It's amazing what you can achieve in small blocks of time!


I'm loving the Red and Aqua together!

Now I'm off to collapse on the couch and
watch the Australian Open Tennis.

ladybugquilting

5 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

After looking at your beautiful Swoon blocks, I may change my fabric selections - I love yours!!
Would like to be watching tennis too, but we're at my MIL's so not available here. Enjoy.

Just Sew Sue said...

Your swoon block are beautiful. The grey background really looks good.

Susan said...

The quilting on both Sunkissed quilts is lovely! Very pretty Swoon blocks too! Enjoy the tennis!

Seams Sew Together said...

Beautiful work, I love your swoon blocks, I've nearly cut mine out, you have inspired me to get moving.

Poppyprint said...

The Sunkissed quilts are so pretty and I'm swooning over your red & aqua blocks!! Lovely!

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails