Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hexagon Park Quilted...

I realised that I neglected to share photos of Hexagon Park when I finished the Quilt top...
 so I thought I might as well leave it until the Quilting was finished...

The pattern is from Moda Bake Shop.
 I changed the Border because I wanted to use the solid for the backing and binding as well and didn't Quite have enough to do everything, so I pulled out some Grey Hometown Fat Quarters I had bought for my Stash and made a scrappy border.
I Quilted it with a cute curl pattern, nice and easy!

I have attached the binding and I'm planning on finishing that today.

I have even remembered to put a Label on the Quilt,
wonders will never cease!


It's funny how all the Quilts I have made with Sweetwater's Fabric designs turn out to be among my Favourites!
ladybugquilting

6 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Hi Linda, I love this one thank you for sharing. How is the Berries and Bluebirds going?

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

It's beautiful Linda! And I feel the same way about my Sweetwater quilts!

Quiltjane said...

It looks fantastic. Make sure you show Lynne ( Lily's Quilts) her pattern in Sweetwater. I will definitely have to make one.

Susan said...

I love your Hexagon Park quilt! Very stylish!

Suzanne said...

Very, very nice! I just love it. I feel the need, the need to quilt a hexagon quilt too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails