Sunday, October 23, 2011

Simple Abundance...


This weekend seemed as good as any to Quilt and Bind this Quilt.
This is the last Quilt made using this pattern for a while,
I won't say that I will never make it again, because this is a Fantastic Quilt pattern to make.... but I don't need another one for me!!!
This Quilt has been sitting patiently in the corner 
until it was one of the last left in the pile.

The Pattern is Wild Things by Camille Roskelly.

The Fabric is Simple Abundance by ThimbleBlossoms.
I’m really happy with how it has turned out!
 Why did I leave it so long?


This is also my hand stitching project at the moment...
The Kit came with Cosmo Threads which I am Loving!!!
ladybugquilting

1 comment:

Barb said...

YOur quilt is adorable and that stitching is awesome!

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails