Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer in Central Park...

The sun is shining as it’s the perfect afternoon to take some photos.

This is my smaller lap version of my Summer Garden quilt
 that is in Issue 6 of Fat Quarterly e-zine Available Here.

I have made this from ½ a layer cake and Yardage. It measures 50” Square so it makes a good size for a Couch Throw.

I used all my favourite colours from Central Park by Kate Spain.

Followers of my blog would know I have a girl crush on her and all of her Fabrics...he he.

Lastly here is my Finished Kaleidoscope Quilt... I’m still lovin’ the Orange!
ladybugquilting

4 comments:

Elisa Black said...

Both are beautiful finishes! I esp love the orange Kaleidoscoope.

Barb said...

I do love both of your quilts....and orange is the drink of the day!!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I definitely dig the orange Kaleidoscope!! It's so different, that's what I love about it :)

Roseanne said...

Both of your quilt are beautiful.

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails