Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Versatile Blogger!

Mandy from seamsewstogether has passed on this blog award!
I now have to tell you about 7 things you don't know about me, it's really hard when your as boring as me!
  • I start work at 5am everyday.
  • I'm not a Social Butterfly due to my Shyness.
  • I work in a room with no windows for 9 hours a day.
  • I have never been on an Airplane.
  • I still dislike Brussel sprouts, and yes I did give them a second go!
  • I hate gardening, It's a dirt thing!
  • I will soon be a Published Quilt Designer.
I now have to pass the award on to 5 Bloggers whom I love to visit!
Now you can go and visit these wonderfully Talented ladies for yourself.



Adele said...

Thanks Linda. xx

Catskill Quilter said...

Congrats! It is always nice to be recognized, and you were noticed! I actually read your list of seven things I did not know, and I am happy to welcome you into the World Wide Brussel Sprouts Hating Club! I have tried them more than 2 times, and the result is still the same - maybe you should take my word for it, and not undergo the agony! Great that you are a soon-to-be-published designer! I will have to keep checking back to see what you are up to!


Related Posts with Thumbnails