Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm Blushing!!!

****Details for my QLD Flood raffle
A $5 sherbet Pips Layer Cake Here****



My new Sister Kelli has passed an award on to me , it's called the Liebster Award.

It's for Blogs will less than 300 Followers that don't get the recognition they deserve (Oh Shucks...)
I also get to pass it on to 3 of my favorite blogs to visit.
Here Goes....

1. Creativity amongst chaos, this site is a must visit, Cori has the most amazing little birdie applique quilts.
She is currently doing a BOM called Rosie Tweet.
I have signed up for it so you will see my blocks as I make them.


2. And then what'd she say, I get a lot of inspiration from Ruth as she is a little Quirky with everything she creates.


3. Stitchnbits, What can I say , Amelia has very similar tastes to me so I always like to see what she's up too.

Please go visit these blogs, you will be very inspired by these clever ladies,
I know I was!!

img053

1 comment:

Cheryll said...

Congrats on the AwArD ! How are you fairing in Vic...any problems where you are?

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails