Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hexagons

I must stop reading other people's blogs,I get so excited by things I see I must go and start new projects straight away, hence 1" Hexagons.
I have only done around 150 but I'm hooked!!!!!


The first weekend in July I'm attending Daylesford Craft Experience.
With our admittance Tickets we were given a blank linen postcard and given Instructions to Stitch something ARGH!!!.
Until I had started the Hexagons I had no clue what do with the postcard.
Enter 1/2" hexagons, I had been reading this blog and was very interested with what little miss shabby was doing with 1/4" hexies (she could be a bit loopy!). I printed off some 1/4" hexagon pattern pieces. I have now Decided that I do not have that sort of patience and went to the 1/2" size.
Oh so cute!!!!!!
This is when my postcard actually looked like it would be more than blank.

Another thing that I have sucessfully finished are my 101 siggy blocks, On Monday they go on their big trip to America!

Hopefully they will make It before the 1st July Deadline.

I used one of my Favorite fabrics from Woodland Bloom.

Another reason I used it was that hopefully I will be able to pick out my Blocks in everyone's quilts when they are posted in the flicker group :)

Sneaky Huh!!!!!


img053

1 comment:

Crafts @ Home said...

Gosh, I have just started a hexagon quilt, and I'm trying to encourage my daughters to do the same, theres are much bigger though to make it grow faster! so they don't get bored with it

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails