Sunday, February 14, 2010

My First Quilt for 2010




Spent the day sewing down a binding,I must admit I do find this particular part of quilting "The Worse Bit",but it's always so nice to finish the quilt!


The pattern is from Thimbleblossoms called Jelly Filled, which I pieced late last year but didn't manage to get finished till today YEAH!!!!


I quilted it edge to edge with a pattern called cute curls
I know I am slow getting my first quilt done for the year but I have had a steady stream of clients quilts since Xmas,I will post some photos when I get Permission from the clients.
Cheers
Linda
xxx

1 comment:

Kelli said...

It looks gorgeous!!! Well done! Look at how much you can get done when your sis in-law doesn't call on weekends! Don't get used to it ;)
Congrats and about time on starting a blog!!!
Love ya,
XXX

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails